With China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service, 1O1O brings you the convenience of two numbers on a single SIM for your communication needs while roaming in China.(service activated before 3 August 2022)
- Receive calls/SMS on both numbers
Receive voice calls & SMS on both your Hong Kong and China mobile numbers around the world.
- More roaming savings
With our simplified pricing mechanism, roaming call charges are only HK$ 0.98 per minute when calling to other china cities from Beijing, Guangdong and Shanghai.
- Access to 3G mobile data
Enjoy the convenience of 3G mobile data and stay connected#.
Importance notice: True Identity Registration required for using China mobile numbers
China Unicom Service Charges
|Your Location||Voicemail Number||Secretarial Service|
+852 9886 6622
+852 7xxx xxxx
|Guangdong / Shanghai / Beijing zone||$0.98||$0.98|
|Outside Guangdong / Shanghai / Beijing zone||$5||$5|
|If you are located in China||$0.98|
|If you are located in Overseas (including Hong Kong)||$0.98|
|Other charges||In special zones#||Rest of China|
|Incoming calls (per minute)||Charge: $0.98/min||$5 / min|
|Receiving by your HK/ China number|
|Outgoing calls (per minute)|
|To HK and China number|
|To numbers of other countries||Standard roaming charges|
|SMS (per SMS)|
|Receiving (by HK/China number)||Free|
|Sending to HK number||Standard roaming SMS charge + intra/inter SMS charge|
|Sending to China or other countries numbers||Standard roaming SMS charge + international SMS charge|
^ You are required to subscribe for a Minimum Contract Period for 12 months in order to enjoy the service at this fee.
# Special zones cover Beijing, Shanghai and Guangdong province (Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Fuoshan, Zhuhai, Shaoguan, Dongguan, Zhanjiang, Zhongshan, Zhaoqing, Huizhou, Shantou, Jiangmen, Shunde, Jieyang,Chaozhou, Meizhou, Qingyuan, Maoming, Yangjiang, Heyuan and Shanwei, etc.)
** Mobile data service covers all China
Special Terms and Conditions for the provision of the 1O1O China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service China Unicom Service ("Service") by CSL Limited ("we / us / our"):
- These Special Terms and Conditions are supplemental to the Mobile Service Agreement (“Agreement”) and form an integral part of the Agreement. In consideration of us offering the Mobile Service and/or the above offer, you agree to subscribe to the Mobile Service subject to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and these Special Term and Conditions.
- The Service allows you to use the mobile services of China Unicom (“Participating Operator”) in Guangdong zone, Shanghai and Beijing (“Participating Operator’s Territories”) as per the usage scenarios indicated in the Service Charges table above and as may be specified by us from time to time. You understand and agree that you will be charged standard roaming call charges plus a surcharge (if applicable) for receiving call and making outgoing calls when you are located outside the Participating Operator’s Territories, as indicated in the Service Charges table above.
- By subscribing to the Card , you will be provided with a China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service and a China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service Phone Number in the Participating Operator’s Territories. Only one China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service Phone Number may be associated with your registered 1O1O Hong Kong Mobile Number.
- Call charges are calculated on a 1-minute incremental basis. Any usage of less than 1 minute will be counted as 1 minute.
- A HK$0.98 per minute extra charge "Outside Region Connection Fee" applies to all incoming calls received via the China secondary number made outside of China Unicom's network coverage.
- Standard roaming charges apply when call forwarding, sending SMS, MMS and using GPRS or other mobile data services outside of Hong Kong.
- For details on local airtime, standard roaming and IDD call charges, please refer to our 1O1O website.
- You understand that the Service is provided by us in conjunction with the Participating Operator. Sometimes a Participating Operator’s network may not be available for the Service or you may be connected to the mobile services of other roaming service providers. As far as practicable, the name of the roaming service provider will be displayed on your handset screen. You understand that by using the mobile services of the other roaming service providers, the applicable Service Charges of the Service will no longer apply and you agree to pay us the relevant usage Charges as may be imposed by the other roaming service providers. For details on the usage Charges of other roaming service providers, please refer to our 1O1O website.
- You agree to pay all Charges (whether charged by a third party or us in connection with any products or services acquired from third parties whilst using the Service, or which are delivered to, your Mobile Equipment when using the Service.
- In the event you terminate the Service but wish to continue using our other Mobile Services, you must return to us the China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service so it may be replaced with another SIM card. You understand and agree that you will continue to pay the Service Charges associated with the Service until the China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service has been returned to us.
- You agree that you do not acquire any rights in any JustOne Phone Number which may be used in the Participating Operator’s Territories and that any such numbers cannot be ported to any other network.
Charging details for China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service (service activated before 3 August 2022)
Special Terms and Conditions for the mainland China secondary number under China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service:
- By using the China HK 1-Card-2-Number Service (the “Service”), you will be allocated a mainland China secondary number alongside with a local primary mobile number.
- The mainland China secondary number is provided to you by [China United Network Communications Corporation Limited] (“China Unicom”) in accordance with:-
- The Terms and conditions of China Unicom and;
- Applicable rules, laws and regulations in mainland China, including but not limited to the True Identity Registration. For details of the True Identity Registration, please refer to above link “Importance notice: True Identity Registration required for using China mobile numbers”.
- You can only connect to China Unicom's mobile network when you are in mainland China.
- Roaming and IDD charges apply when you use mobile services outside Hong Kong. For details, please refer to the tariff table above. Please note that the tariff may be varied by us from time to time without prior notice.
- Standard roaming and IDD charges apply when you use mobile services outside Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and mainland China.
- For local charges, please refer to the fees and charges of the Service you subscribed to.
- Your mainland China secondary number will be displayed when the Customer makes a call or send a SMS within the mobile network of Guangdong Province, Shanghai and Beijing (the “Special Zones”). Your Hong Kong primary number will be displayed when the Customer makes calls or send SMS outside the Special Zones. Your Hong Kong primary number will be shown when sending MMS via the Service.
- You agree that you do not acquire any rights in your mainland China secondary number and your mainland secondary number cannot be ported to any other network. In case your Service is terminated for whatever reason, your mainland China secondary number will be terminated and surrendered forthwith.
- In the event you terminate the Service but wish to continue to our other mobile services, you must return to us your SIM card under the Service so it may be replaced with another SIM card.
- If the Customer changes the China secondary number for any reason, the Customer is required to pay for the related charges for new China secondary number. The original China secondary number must be surrendered.
- The forward to voicemail function is not applicable to the mainland China secondary number when you are in the mainland China.
- The Service is subject to the terms and conditions of our Mobile Service Agreement
- CSL Mobile Limited (“CSL”) reserves the right to vary these Special Terms and Conditions from time to time. In case of any dispute, the decision of CSL is final.
- In the event of any discrepancies between Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.