Let's your child can travel safely in digital world on your Samsung device
CSL Parental Control Service utilizes Samsung Knox technology on certain Samsung products, so parents can manage their children’s devices, as well as the kind of material they access online.
CSL Parental Control Service Feature
A few clicks using the Parson app on a parent’s phone enables:
- Remotely show/hide apps instantly
- Scheduling or limiting sessions on a child’s device
- To achieve a balance between study and entertainment on a smart device
- One device to control multiple children's devices
Time Lock can be used to prevent your child from using their device by blocking access to things like apps, games, and web browsers.
Apps Lock feature allows parents to manage apps according to SHOW / HIDE the apps.
Free Time Allowance is a default feature letting you set a daily free time limit for your children to manage independently, during permitted times. Once Allowance time expires, the device will default into a blocked state.
"Parental Control Service Web Block" blocks harmful or inappropriate sites.
Parental Control Locator allows you to view your children's device locations anytime, anywhere.
Parental Control gives you the right to turn ON / OFF the target device's features.
- By using Parental Control service (the “Service”), you understand and agree to these terms and conditions. ESP Limited ( the “Supplier”)
- Only certain devices support the Service. You should check the compatibility of your device before using the Service.
- Local Mobile Data and roaming Mobile Data charges apply when you download the mobile app. For details on roaming charges, please refer to www.hkcsl.com.
- Service Charges are for local usage only and additional roaming charges apply when you use the Service outside of Hong Kong.
- If you choose to terminate the Service before expiry of the commitment period, you will be required to pay an early termination charge equivalent to the sum of remaining months’ listed monthly fee in the commitment period.
- The Service is for your personal use only and you must not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell, rent or trade the Service or the content (or any part thereof).
- CSL Mobile Limited (“CSL”/ “We”) is not the supplier of the above-mentioned products and/or services and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality, nature, accuracy and usefulness of the content of the product and/or services, and accepts no liability for any matters arising from or in relation to the products and/or services. The Supplier is solely responsible for all obligations and liabilities relating to its provision of products and/or services.
- You shall not use the Service to carry out or allow any copyright or other intellectual property infringement and/or for any illegal and/or improper purposes.
- We make no warranty that:
- the Service will meet your requirements;
- the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the results or information that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; or
- the quality of any services, information or other material obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectation.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and the Service is provided on an "AS-IS" and "AS-AVAILABLE" basis and that we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings or for any damage to your Mobile Equipment or loss of data that results from the download of any materials, data or information. You expressly relieve us from any and all liabilities arising from the access or use of the Service (or any part there of).
- We reserve the right to change or terminate the Service or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event if any dispute, our decision shall be final.