(installment payment is provided by Citi Credit Card)

Citi credit cardholder privileges# @

iPhone 12 Pro Max (256GB)
Normally: $10,199

Handset installments#
(including prepayment)

$310 x The first 24 months

Super low monthly installmentsΔ
(pay just 80% of the handset price plus prepayment over the first 24 months, the rest of 20% will be listed at the 25th monthly statement of credit card)

Guaranteed buy-back value*
when upgrading to next iPhone

iPhone for Life x 5G Prestige x iPhone 12 Series

iPhone 12 Pro Max#

-

Please scroll the table below

Handset model Commitment period Handset price and prepayment 8GB 12GB 50GB
including Basic Plan ($63)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
80GB 100GB§
including Premium Plan ($93)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
150GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 2Mbps§)
300GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 3Mbps§)
Monthly fee $299 $389 $419 $459 $539 $559 $759
128GB
(Normally: $9,399)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $8,599
Monthly installment over 24 months $287
($6,880 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,720
Rebate $550 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250 $1,300
256GB
(Normally: $10,199)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $9,299
Monthly installment over 24 months $310
($7,440 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,860
Rebate $450 $950 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200
512GB
(Normally: $11,899)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $10,899
Monthly installment over 24 months $364
($8,720 in total)
25th month’s installment $2,180
Rebate $500 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250
 

iPhone 12 Pro#

+

Please scroll the table below

Handset model Commitment period Handset price and prepayment 8GB 12GB 50GB
including Basic Plan ($63)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
80GB 100GB§
including Premium Plan ($93)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
150GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 2Mbps§)
300GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 3Mbps§)
Monthly fee $299 $389 $419 $459 $539 $559 $759
128GB
(Normally: $8,499)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $7,799
Monthly installment over 24 months $260
($6,240 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,560
Rebate $500 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250
256GB
(Normally: $9,299)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $8,599
Monthly installment over 24 months $287
($6,880 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,720
Rebate $550 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250 $1,300
512GB
(Normally: $10,999)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $10,099
Monthly installment over 24 months $337
($8,080 in total)
25th month’s installment $2,020
Rebate $500 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250
 

iPhone 12#

+

Please scroll the table below

Handset model Commitment period Handset price and prepayment 8GB 12GB 50GB
including Basic Plan ($63)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
80GB 100GB§
including Premium Plan ($93)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
150GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 2Mbps§)
300GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 3Mbps§)
Monthly fee $299 $389 $419 $459 $539 $559 $759
64GB
(Normally: $6,799)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $6,199
Monthly installment over 24 months $207
($4,960 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,240
Rebate $450 $1,000 $950 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150
128GB
(Normally: $7,299)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $6,599
Monthly installment over 24 months $220
($5,280 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,320
Rebate $500 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250
256GB
(Normally: $8,099)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $7,399
Monthly installment over 24 months $247
($5,920 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,480
Rebate $500 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250
 

iPhone 12 mini#

+

Please scroll the table below

Handset model Commitment period Handset price and prepayment 8GB 12GB 50GB
including Basic Plan ($63)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
80GB 100GB§
including Premium Plan ($93)α and Now E Basic Pack Serviceβ
150GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 2Mbps§)
300GB
+
Unlimited
(Max 3Mbps§)
Monthly fee $299 $389 $419 $459 $539 $559 $759
64GB
(Normally: $5,999)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $5,499
Monthly installment over 24 months $184
($4,400 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,100
Rebate $550 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250 $1,300
128GB
(Normally: $6,499)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $5,899
Monthly installment over 24 months $197
($4,720 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,180
Rebate $550 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250 $1,300
256GB
(Normally: $7,299)
24 months Handset price plus prepayment $6,599
Monthly installment over 24 months $220
($5,280 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,320
Rebate $500 $1,000 $1,050 $1,100 $1,150 $1,200 $1,250
 

To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!

iPhone 12 Pro (256GB)
Normally: $9,299

iPhone for Life
special standalone handset installments#

$300 x The first 24 months

Super low monthly installmentsΔ
(pay just 80% of the iPhone for Life special standalone handset price over the first 24 months, the rest of 20% will be listed at the 25th monthly statement of credit card)

Guaranteed buy-back value*
when upgrading to next iPhone

iPhone for Life x iPhone 12 Series

iPhone 12 Pro Max@

-
128GB
(Normally: $9,399)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $8,999
Monthly installment over 24 months $300
($7,200 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,800
256GB
(Normally: $10,199)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $9,799
Monthly installment over 24 months $327
($7,840 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,960
512GB
(Normally: $11,899)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $11,499
Monthly installment over 24 months $384
($9,200 in total)
25th month’s installment $2,300

iPhone 12 Pro@

+
128GB
(Normally: $8,499)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $8,199
Monthly installment over 24 months $274
($6,560 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,640
256GB
(Normally: $9,299)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $8,999
Monthly installment over 24 months $300
($7,200 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,800
512GB
(Normally: $10,999)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $10,699
Monthly installment over 24 months $357
($8,560 in total)
25th month’s installment $2,140

iPhone 12@

+
64GB
(Normally: $6,799)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $6,599
Monthly installment over 24 months $220
($5,280 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,320
128GB
(Normally: $7,299)
Handset price plus prepayment $7,099
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $237
($5,680 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,420
256GB
(Normally: $8,099)
iPhone for Life special standalone handset price $7,899
Monthly installment over 24 months $264
($6,320 in total)
25th month’s installment $1,580

To borrow or not to borrow? Borrow only if you can repay!

Terms & Conditions+