Ultimate Privacy/Privacy Plus Package Terms & Conditions
- Either of this package includes Roaming Call Management (only applicable to Ultimate Privacy Package), Call Filtering and Multi-Number. For details, please refer to terms and conditions of each service
- Either of this package will be terminated once the line 2 mobile number under Multi Number Service being terminated or ported out to other service provider. If either of this package is terminated before the expiry of the Commitment Period, then you should pay the early termination charges.
- All usage under the same service plan for all numbers under Multi-number Service will be calculated under the same rate plan/data package.
- Any variation to the content provisioning and charges will be made in accordance with the Mobile Radio Telephone Service Agreement.
- Only principal number is applicable for making calls during roaming. If you do not want to display the principle number when calling from overseas, please dial #31# as prefix first (applicable to GSM network).
- When line 2 is off, all call forwarding settings will remain in effect until cancelled.
Roaming Call Management
Roaming Call Management Monthly Package includes Hong Kong Connecting Tone and Roaming Voicemail. Hong Kong Connecting Tone enables you to enjoy greater privacy while roaming. Regardless of where you may be, your caller will hear the standard local connecting tone under normal condition, as if you are in Hong Kong.
Roaming Voicemail will forward all unanswered incoming calls to your voicemail. For details, please visit https://www.1010.com.hk/roaming_call_management.
Call Filtering Service
- By using Call Filtering ("the Service"), you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
- You may subscribe to the Service:
(a) on a monthly basis; or
(b) for a Minimum Contract Period of 12 months. If you terminate the Service after the first two (2) months and before the expiry of the Minimum Contract Period, you must pay the monthly fee of the Service for the remaining months of the Minimum Contract Period to us immediately.
- Out of area calls, long distance calls, calls originating from public paid phone and Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX) cannot be blocked by the Service.
- Only eight digit Hong Kong phone numbers can be added to My Do-not-Disturb numbers and Authorized numbers.
- Default Do-Not-Disturb numbers may be updated or changed from time to time without prior notice and are provided by third parties, and we are not responsible or liable for the quality, nature, accuracy and usefulness of these numbers.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Service (or any part thereof) and/or any features of the Service at any time without prior notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or cessation of the Service and/or its features.
- We make no warranty that:
(a) the Service will meet your requirements;
(b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
(c) the results or information that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; or
(d) the quality of any services, information or other material obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectation.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and the Service is provided on an "AS-IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings or for any damage to your Mobile Equipment or loss of data that results from the download of any materials, data or information. You expressly relieve us from any and all liabilities arising from the access or use of the Service (or any part thereof).
- The Service is also subject to the terms and conditions of the Mobile Service Agreement and the terms and conditions of any third party suppliers as may be amended from time to time.
- We reserve the right to change or terminate the Service and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to our final decision.