- The promotion campaign is organized by CSL Mobile Limited ("CSL") and PCCW Media Limited (“PCCW”), and runs from May 10, 2021 to June 30, 2021 ("Promotion Period").
- 1O1O customers who newly and successfully subscribe to Now E paid value-added service or a designated pass and activate it during the Promotion Period or 1O1O customers who have already subscribed and activated the subscribed Now E paid value-added service or a designated pass during the Promotion Period will enroll in this Lucky Entertainment Draw (the “Lucky Draw”) automatically. If participants do not agree to enroll the Lucky Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use Live Chat (please visit www.nowe.com > Contact Us > Click “Live Chat”) to contact PCCW, kindly state “Withdraw from Lucky Entertainment Draw” and include the Now E registered account email and mobile phone for further arrangements.
- By participating the Lucky Draw all participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the Personal Information Collection Statement contained herein.
- The Lucky Draw is open to participants who are: i) 1O1O customers who newly and successfully subscribe to Now E paid value-added service (“Now E VAS”) or a designated one-off pass, including Now E EURO 2020TM Event pass, Now E Premier League and LaLiga 2020/21 – 2021/22 Season pass, Now E Entertainment Combo and Now Select Pack 2-month, Now E Premier League 4K and Now Select Pack 2-month Pass (each a “One-off Pass”) and activate such Now E VAS or One-off Pass during May 10 – June 30 2021; or ii) 1O1O customers who have already activated the subscribed Now E VAS or the One-off Pass during May 10 – June 30 2021 ("Eligible Participants"). Each Eligible Participant is entitled to one (1) entry for the Lucky Draw. Eligible Participants must ensure that the submitted email and mobile phone number of Now E registered account is accurate. If there are any errors or omissions in the submitted information that cause the participant to fail to win the prize, the Organizer (as defined below) will not make any replacement or compensation.
- Eligible Participants must ensure that the submitted email and mobile phone number of Now E registered account is accurate. If there are any errors or omissions in the submitted information that cause the participant to fail to win the prize, the Organizer (as defined below) will not make any replacement or compensation.
- CSL and PCCW (the "Organizer") and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, distributors, retailers, advertising/promotion agencies, and their respective officers, employees and immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling or child and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw or win any Prizes in the Lucky Draw.
- The Organizer will select 51 Eligible Participants randomly as winners of the Lucky Draw ("Winners").
- The prizes for the Lucky Draw ("Prizes") are as follows:
Each Winner will win only one (1) Prize.
1st prize (1 winner): iPhone 12 mini (64GB)
2nd prize (2 winners): Playstation® 5 Console
3rd prize (3 winners): Wellcome Supermarket $500 cash voucher
4th prize (20 winners): Wellcome Supermarket $200 cash voucher
5th prize (25 winners): Wellcome Supermarket $100 cash voucher
- The Lucky Draw will be conducted on July 5 2021. The results of Lucky Draw will be announced on 1O1O Facebook, Now E Facebook and published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on July 7 2021.
- The Organizer will send a notification email and SMS to the Now E registered account email and mobile phone number of each Winner who is opt-in for direct marketing preference before July 12 2021. For Eligible Participants who has opted-out from direct marketing preference will not receive any notification email or SMS from PCCW.
- For Eligible Participants who has opted-out for direct marketing preference have to check the results of Lucky Draw announced on 1O1O Facebook, Now E Facebook and published in Sing Tao Daily and The Standard on July 7th 2021, and contact PCCW by emailing to email@example.com or through Live Chat for prize arrangement. Winner must contact PCCW to register Prizes collection by July 23rd 2021, otherwise the Prizes will be forfeited.
- Winners must present their notification email or SMS and Now E registered account for verification purposes. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from any delay in sending the notification email and SMS.
- The Prizes' redemption period is from July 12 to July 30 2021. Prizes that are not collected within the period stated in the notification email and SMS will be forfeited. All Winners must comply with the Prizes redemption/collection arrangements specified by the Organizer; failing which their Prizes will be forfeited. The Organizer will not be liable for the replacement of any lost, damaged or stolen Prizes.
- Wellcome vouchers will be subject to the terms and conditions of the respective supplier. The Organizer is not the supplier of the Wellcome vouchers, and The Organizer accepts no liability in relation thereto. Members shall resolve any disputes regarding the Wellcome vouchers with the respective supplier directly.
- The Organizer is not the manufacturer of any of the Prizes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, no representations or warranties are made as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prizes (or any part thereof).
- All Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferable or non-exchangeable for cash, credits and/or other goods or services.
- Any attempt by an Eligible Participant or any other individual to deliberately interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of any part of the Lucky Draw is a violation of law and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such Eligible Participant or individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Each participant of the Lucky Draw grants the Organizer the right to use and publish his/her name on the 1O1O Facebook, Now E Facebook and newspaper if he/she is the Winner.
- Participants in this Lucky Draw agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and agree that:
- the Organizer and sponsors of the Prizes and their designees and assignees may use (unless prohibited by law) any participant’s name, city/state of residence, photographs, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known without further compensation (financial or otherwise), permission or notification; and
- the Organizer and the sponsors of the Prizes and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, owners, distributors, retailers, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives, and agents disclaim all liability and will be released and held harmless from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage, including, without limitation (but subject to operation of law), personal injury or death to any Winner or any third party or damage to personal or real property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prizes and/or participation in this Lucky Draw.
- Eligible Participants participate in the Lucky Draw (and any part thereof) at their own risk. The Organizer is not responsible for and shall not be liable for:
- late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, invalid, ineligible and/or unintelligible entries (all of which will not be accepted by the Organizer);
- telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties;
- errors or delays in transmission;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of Organizer that may cause any part of the Lucky Draw to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any Prizes and/or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any of the same;
- any tax liabilities in relation to the Lucky Draw, Prizes and/or use or enjoyment of the same; or
- The Organizer gives no warranties and all warranties including those implied by law are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. Whatever the legal basis for a claim, the liability of the Organizer and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, Prize sponsors and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors arising out of, resulting from, or by reason of any person's participation in the Lucky Draw, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify and block or discard any entries from any individual who tampers with or hacks the entry process as determined by the Organizer at its sole discretion. The Organizer also reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend means of participation in the Lucky Draw (or any part thereof) in the event of a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical or system failure or disruption, force majeure or any other causes which, in its sole opinion, corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Lucky Draw (or any part thereof).
- The Organizer may prohibit any participant or potential participant from participating in the Lucky Draw (or any part thereof), if at the sole discretion of Organizer, such person shows a disregard for these Terms and Conditions, or acts:
- with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participant, Organizer or its agents or representatives; or
- in any other disruptive manner.
- The records and decisions of the Organizer in all matters arising out of or relating to the Lucky Draw and/or Prizes are final and binding.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of the Hong Kong SAR. To the extent they do not meet the requirements of the laws of Hong Kong SAR, they shall be deemed to be modified to meet such requirements. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of participants and the Organizer in connection with the Lucky Draw, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong SAR.
- If any participant is being suspected of cheating or used improper methods to win prizes, the Organizer reserve the right to disqualify the participant without prior notice.
- Participants must not provide false information (including but not limited to fraudulent, invalid or false participation information). If a participant violates any of these Terms and Conditions or obtains any prize by any illegal or improper means, CSL and PCCW have the right to cancel the winner's eligibility for the prize. Any participant participating in this campaign means that he or she has agreed and accepted to the terms and conditions of this campaign. If a participant violates the above terms and conditions, CSL and PCCW reserve the absolute right to cancel the qualification.
- If there are any discrepancies between the Chinese and English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.